Tuesday, April 12, 2016

"Here, Let Me Hand You This Torch"

  So I have been very busy trying to change careers and start a new role for my family.
  We have still been gaming, so I hope to catch up a few things.
  But last week something I have been looking forward to for a long time occurred.

  My oldest son hosted his first purely solo game with his friends where everyone there was a legal adult.
  He has run games before, of course - he has been for a decade or more. And he has done things for friends before, too.

  But seeing everyone there driving themselves, using their own money from their own jobs - that was much cooler than I thought it would be.
  I was busy working (and wasn't invited, anyway) but they all had a good time and will be meeting to play again very soon.

  Huh? Oh, AD&D 1e, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment